Saturday, July 20, 2013

Blessed to have found myself

Finding myself.. I am blessed to have found back myself.

Since more than a decade, I had been playing with myself , dodging with lot of questions of existence , my  purpose in life , my ultimate goal in life , what is it that I love to do and would want to do all my life , what is it for which I cannot die without achieving ? I used to get lost every other day and the question would come back to me - Sweta , what next ? Is this it ?

I never got answers to any of my questions till a very long time - almost till half of my life span has passed by like flowing river - myself standing on the banks figuring out what to do - why I am here ?

I tried to find answers in books , from people - but they say naa - everybody has that moment when they find themselves - some are blessed to find early in life - some take a lifetime to realize - this is it that they wanted from their life - probably few minutes before they die when the life flashes in front of their eyes like the flowing sand from their hands...

I am so blessed to find it quite early in  life where I still have some time to achieve  - to make a difference - to create the story of my life...

I had always been a dreamer. Who doesnt dream ? Aspire ?
Everybody wants to soar ?

But not everybody is AWARE that they  too have wings - even they are capable of flying...
Some try try to fly and then they give up thinking they are not made to fly - some fly - fly only from one tree to other - UNAWARE they are capable of soaring high in life...
Only only handful realize they are capable of high  flying - scaling new heights...


So blessed - thank you , thank you , thank  you .


2 comments:

Mayank said...

Sweta would you mind telling us what it is that you eventually found? your purpose of life?

sudesh said...

There is outer purpose and inner purpose.
Outer purpose is related to achieving something. It keeps on changing, its not permanent.
Inner purpose always remains same. Have you found your inner purpose?